The 55th Annual General Meeting of the CNCI
The 55th Annual General Meeting of The Ceylon National Chamber of Industries - CNCI was held on 30th September 2016 at the Salon Orchid, Hotel Galadhari, Colombo. Mr. T. M. B. K. Thennakoon who is the Secretary to the Ministry of Industries and Commerce, was participated to the occasion as the Chief Guest. A large gathering including the Past Chairmen, Patrons, Senior Officials and Chamber members were present. The following are the office bearers of the CNCI.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE OFFICE BEARERS OF THE CNCI.
Elected to serve in the year 2015/2016.
- Mr Tissa Seneviratne -Chairman
- Mr Mr Raja Hewabowala - Deputy Chairman
- Mr Ruwan Edirisinghe - Senior Vice Chairman
- Mr Canisius Fernando -Vice Chairman
- Mr Kevin Edwards - Vice Chairman
- Mr Wasantha Ariyathilleke - Vice Chairman
- Mr Sujan Perera - Hony Treasurer
- Mr Asitha Seneviratne - Secretary, Ministry of Industry & Commerce
- Mr Lal de Mel - Past Chairman, CNCI
- Mr Samantha Kumarasinghe – Chairman/MD, Nation Beauty Creations/ Multichemi International Ltd